TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Legally Binding Agreement: By agreeing to proceed with work quoted by Three Rivers Contracting, you are accepting for work to be completed at an agreed upon price (sometimes a minimum price, and sometimes extra charges apply, however these charges will be discussed as needed prior to work commencement). In the event that you break this contract, all deposits made to the company shall be surrendered as damages. Some estimate prices may change if work is added during the job.
2) Product Warranties: All warranties are limited to those offered by the manufacturers of the products used. Three Rivers Contracting
offers no additional material warranties. If you ever have a concern regarding our work, we should be notified immediately.
3) Water and utility Usage: By executing this agreement, you agree to provide Three Rivers Contracting the right to use an on-site water supply as needed to complete the stated project without compensation in exchange. If a contractor supplied water supply is required, it will be at an additional charge and must be discussed prior to work commencement. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the water supply is on and in working order before we arrive.You also agree to allow Three Rivers Contracting the right to use an on-site source of electricity (if needed) to complete the stated project without compensation. If an exterior source is required it will be at an additional charge.
5) Color and Tone Concerns: The properties, types of wood, age, and weather, can greatly affect the resulting color or tone of the stain or painted surface. Note: Variances may occur on individual boards well as total project as densities and other characteristics vary across and throughout the wood. Three Rivers Contracting and its associates attempt to represent final finish color and tones as best as possible. While we can often give you an idea of the overall color or tone you must expect some variance in the overall finish.
6) Courtesy: While Three Rivers Contracting is on location and performing work on your property, you are responsible for keeping all children and pets, as well as other individuals away from the work area for the entirety of the service. Children and pets must be kept off work surface for at least 2-3 hours after our work is completed, although we may recommend waiting longer depending on the weather conditions at the time of service. This is for your safety as well as our own.
7) Payments: Payments to Three Rivers Contracting are due as per the contract schedule and are to be paid by check or cash, credit card,Venmo or Paypal. All balances are due upon completion of the job. Any variance to this policy must be agreed upon and in writing on our contract. Late charges may be assessed on all balances not paid in accordance with contract terms. There will be a credit card processing fee for all transactions paid with this method. NJ State Tax is collected for every job performed.
8) Scheduling: Scheduling in a business which productivity relies upon the weather can be difficult. Inclement weather may affect scheduling. Three Rivers Contracting will try our best to keep scheduling conflicts to a minimum, however, circumstances that are beyond our control may affect your project start and completion dates. You will be notified of any changes as early as possible.
9) Removal Replacement of Personal Contents: Removal and replacement of grills, deck furniture, planters, garbage cans, and any other items are the responsibility of the homeowner. Should we need to remove items from the deck, Three Rivers Contracting will not be responsible for any damage, breakage or for storage issues. An additional charge may be applied for time and labor devoted to the removal of these items and should be discussed up front prior to work commencement.
10) Property Condition and Damages: Three Rivers Contracting is not responsible for damages due to improperly installed siding, loose shingles or siding, broken or opened windows, improperly sealed windows and doors, wood rot, defective construction, improperly secured wires, loose or improperly installed gutters and leaders and improper caulking. In every aluminum siding case and in some cases with vinyl siding, the sun and weather will bleach the color or cause fading. Power washing and or Soft washing, which entails removal of chalky, gritty or failing surface materials may cause the faded aspects of the vinyl or aluminum to stand out once the debris are removed. Three Rivers Contracting will not be responsible for such conditions. Three Rivers Contracting will not be responsible for loose mortar that may dislodge during the cleaning process. We will take every precaution to warn the homeowners ahead of time, tape and bag areas or concerns or possible leakage and exercise caution when working around areas that we consider high risk.The customers property needs to be in good repair and weathertight. This includes, but is not limited to all electrical service including receptacles and light fixtures. Doors and windows shall also be weathertight. Three Rivers Contracting is not responsible for damages as a result of water infiltration from poor or improper installation, maintenance or repair of electrical related items or doors or windows.
11) Stains: Some stains cannot be removed by power washing or soft washing. Tree sap, artillery fungus, splatters from stains and paints are examples of materials that cannot be removed by conventional means. We make every attempt to point these areas out to the customer when quoting the project. Our quotes will outline the types of stains, organic growth, and other items that will be cleaned or removed from a home. If there is a stain or substance that you want cleaned that is not on the quote, please contact us, and we can discuss what options are available to remove it. Sometimes these stains cannot be removed at all.
12) Windows may become water spotted as a result of our services if window cleaning is not included. Window spots are a product of hard water. Water quality is determined by the municipality in which the customer resides.
13) Snow Mitigation Services All snow is to be moved from driveways/walkways as agreed upon during initial walkthrough or quotation. Snow is not actually removed from the premise, it will be “relocated”. Snow to be relocated and stacked on the property in predetermined designated areas. Any snow event 6 inches or fewer, will be cleared at the end of the storm, once snowfall is complete. Any snow event more than 6 inches may require multiple passes to fully clear the snow. Pricing is being quoted per the schedule provided. We do our best to get to the property within 6 hours of final snowfall and typically do. However due to circumstances beyond our control, may not be able to clear the snow at the same time each storm. Each storm is different and will be treated to the best of our availability. Ice control not included. De-icing is the responsibility of the property owner. Ice is naturally occurring and should be accounted for in your snow treatment and winter maintenance plan for your driveway, walkways, sidewalks, decks, steps etc. Trigger Amount: A predetermined “trigger” amount is the amount of snowfall that warrants Three Rivers Contracting to provide removal for that particular storm. For example, if your trigger amount is 3 inches, and the storm is 2.5 inches, we will not clear snow for that storm unless contacted by the property owner to do so. (Minimum charges will apply per the schedule) Payment is due upon completion of each event. Acceptable forms of payment are Cash, Check, Credit Card Paypal, or Venmo.